The Turning Point Theft Class
Copyrights by Russell Turner
(Posted on this site by written
permission to Help for Shoplifters)
(NOTE: The Online version is not as “printer friendly” as the PDF or MS Word versions. Use the Online version if you cannot view the other formats.)
The Turning Point Theft Program is a course I was ordered to take by the court. I later attended this course live as Mr. Turner presented it locally. While it was much better live, with drama, props and magic tricks, the written course effectively speaks to those who find themselves compulsively stealing. Mr. Turner has graciously allowed me to offer his course on this site with the following instructions and conditions.
- The course is free to print out and read, and you do so voluntarily.
- A certificate of completion will be provided to those who email Mr. Turner the answers to the questions to be graded and pay a $50 fee. (I do not receive any financial benefit from the $50 fee.)
- If you require a certificate, Mr. Turner guarantees that The Turning Point course will change your life – or it’s free.
- This course is offered live in Tulsa, OK; Muskogee OK; Rogers, AR; Springdale, AR; Bentonville, AR; Van Buren, AR; Florence, Alabama, Framingham, Mass.
- If you are court-ordered to take a theft course, it is your responsibility to make sure this course will be approved by the court. This course has been accepted by several courts in satisfaction of sentencing, but it is not guaranteed to be accepted in your court case.
- The Turning Point Theft Program is copyrighted by Russell Turner, and offered the Help for Shoplifters site with written permission from the author.
- You may contact Russell Turner directly at:
Get started! Select one of the formats below.